Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sticktoitiveness - the basics

Sticktoitiveness.
Out of all the answers I've got from the many people I've asked how they do it, I think Jennifer Hudson Taylor's answer sums it up.
How do you get to be a person who has sticktoitiveness?
Jennifer Hudson Taylor: Actually, everything requires sticktoitiveness or I'd never get anything accomplished. Blogging, writing, marketing, just getting to work each day. It helps me to set a schedule and a deadline for things. I keep a calendar that helps me stay on task.
To sum up Jennifer's answer, and every answer I've done all month, the key to sticking to something is simply to decide to stay on task, and to know yourself well enough and know what you need to do to accomplish it.
Thank you Jennifer for that succinct summary.
I invite everyone to check out Jennifer's book "Highland Blessings" which comes out in May, the same time as mine. Check out Jennifer Hudson Taylors book, or anything else you want to know about her
(okay, maybe not everything) at www.jenniferhudsontaylor.com.
I'll end the month's topic with my thought/question of the day. I hope that some of the ideas presented help you with the sticktoitiveness you've already got, or, like me, to help enhance the sticktoitiveness you'll need for your next project. What is your next project, and how will YOU stick to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment