Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Taking a break - and can't...

We all need to take a break, that's a fact. But sometimes we just can't. Here's what my friend Ginny Hamlin says about that.
Ginny Hamlin: I wish I could say that I go lay by the pool every afternoon, sip an iced tea, and watch a gentle breeze rustle the palm fronds of palm trees in my back yard, but I don't. Yet, with the help of the Lord... I will learn how to take breaks as needed.

Short and sweet and to the point. But sometimes, that's all we can do. Take a deep breath, think that one day we can sit with that iced tea, but for today, life goes on.

So that brings us to my thought/question of the day - what do you think about when you need a break, and can't take one?

Visit Ginny's blog at http://eghamlin.com/Gblog

No comments:

Post a Comment