Thursday, January 7, 2010

more post Christmas postings for decoration despisers

Since a certain person (no names mentioned, but you know who you are) commented that her Christmas decorations are happily put away, I had to respond with thoughts of the next holiday - at least it's a commercial holiday. Or for writers of romance (rising up on my soap box) it SHOULD be a real holiday - Valentine's day is coming. With that, at least in my family, are my son's thoughts - he's trying to think of what he can do with every-day groceries to build a Valentine's Day display for the grocery supermarket where he works. So, Ms. Decoration hater, I hope visions of Valentine's Day decorations dance through your drawers. (sorry I couldn't think of another D word)(and what exactly is a soap box, anyway?)

No comments:

Post a Comment