Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's That Time Of Year

It's that time of year.

Time to pack up the Christmas decorations... yes, that's done, except for a few lingering remnants.
Time to get serious about a diet and a semi-regular exercise program... uh... no comment... that one doesn't seem to be happening. But I'm going swimming tomorrow. Depending on if I can find my bathing suit.
Time to clean up all the duplicate data and un-used/obsolete programs on my computer... well, that ain't happening.

What it's really time to do is get started with the background promotional works for the pending May release of The Narrow Path. That means starting to organize distribution of the ARCs, which is Advanced Reading Copies. I'm also answering some requests for interviews and marking dates on my calendar/PalmPilot. I'm also setting up a couple of booksignings. It seems so early, but May is going to come much sooner than I expect.

I'm not sure when the reviews are going to start popping up, but when that happens, I'll let you know.

Until then.... let's watch the calendar toether.

Blessings
Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment