Saturday, January 7, 2012

Is it really 2012?

I don't know where 2011 went, but here it is into January of 2012.

Did 2011 pass you by as well?

Instead of thinking of some new years resolutions that I know I won't keep, I've instead chosen to reflect back on 2011.
I made 2 trips in 2011, one to my hometown of Winnipeg Manitoba, and the other to St. Louis, MO for another writer's conference. Both were fun trips, and very different.

I wrote 2 books in 2011, which was probably why the year sped by so quickly. Seattle Cinderella actually is 4 novellas, so it felt like 4 books, which are combined in a series and released under one cover. I've always wanted to rewrite Cinderella, and it was even more fun than I thought it would be. I also finished writing Take The Trophy and Run, which is the launch book in the Bloomfield series. That is a full length novel, and was both work and fun at the same time.

That's what I did do. What I didn't do was lose that pesky 30 pounds that's been nagging at me.

But that's another post.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a very busy year and accomplished a lot. I also didn't lose that 30+ pounds. Maybe this year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided to move my blog to my webpage link. Please join in at www.gailsattler.com!

    ReplyDelete